Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Initial feeling about my first blog!



This is my first time to know and have my own blog. A blog is very strange to me because i have never heard about that. Now, i just type a few words to test it.
It must be interesting to do some writing in the blog and share with others. I believe that this blog will help me improve my writing and thinking because i will be a little better in the future as i write more and read people's comments about my poor writing. I believe that this blog and everyone's comment will help me learn a lot, so i hope that if you are not mind to read my bad writing, just feel free to give me your comments. Thank you very much!
Let me say it one more time:" Welcome to my first blog and feel free to talk, thanks a lot!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Henry Ruan said...

Yes! I hope that you will like it and write more. It is a great tool to improve your writing and best of all, you share your ideas and thoughts with others.

5:36 PM  
Blogger lcd said...

Yes, i agree with you.
It is my first blog and i am very interested in it.
I will write more as the ideas rush into my brain.
To improve myself writing and thinking need the help from others. It is very important that every friend say his opinion. Thank you!

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah.. informative )

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home