Monday, February 13, 2006

My first presentation to so many teachers.


I have done presentations before, and it was my first time to do a presentation in front of so many teachers.
I was nervous at the begining and I didn't know what to say. I felt that my brain was empty when i was sitting and waiting for the presentation. There were three of us, who were in the ESL 8 class. For me, my English was poor though I was in ESL8. My pronunciation was not good and i was afraid that the teachers would don't understand what i was going to say. My eyes were looking at the teachers and I found out that the teachers listened carefully to what the speakers said. The bad feeling came again and even more.
After two teachers and their students finished, it was our turn to come up and did the presentation. I was the first one to do it. I tried to put down my paper and do my best to talk naturally. My eyeballs were moving from the left to the right, and back to the left, then looked up. I also tried to say it completely instead of saying pieces of sentence segments. The teachers were listening silently.
I was nervous until I finishes my last sentence. The clapping from the teachers reliefed my nervous and I felt that i did not that bad in the presentation.
I was happy because it was my first time to do the presentation in front of so many teachers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Henry Ruan said...

You did a great job. Be proud of yourself.

5:33 PM  
Blogger lcd said...

Thank you!
I just tried my best to do it and didn't know how it would come out to be before i did it. Even when i was doing it, i felt nervous and just do my best to be cool. I was also very happy that i did finish the presentation. I have to thank the patience from the teachers and principles.

8:26 PM  
Blogger lcd said...

Thank you. I agree with you. It is kind of regular reaction.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home