Sunday, April 09, 2006

Camp Mason Camping Trip


Last weekend, we went to the Camp Mason Camping Trip in New Jersey. It was my second time to participate in this kind of trip. We went to Pocono Camp last year. comparing these two places, i prefer Mason Camp.
The views were more beautiful. There was a large lake and a plain near the canteen. We could lie down on the plain and looked at the sky. I always did that after lunch. It was so beautiful, flesh air, cool wind, nice songs from the nature. I felt very comfortable, relax and quiet. Enjoying this feeling let me think of the life in a big city like New York City, which was so noise, dirty and rush. Time slowing down, one minute was like half an hour. Yet, it also speeded up when we were doing the activities.
There were about twelve activities totally. We couldn't finish all of them because we only stayed in this heaven for three days. In these three days, I participated in every activity and i had fun. Among these activities, I liked the archery the most. It was because it was my first time to do the archery. I only watched people doing the archery in TV before and I thought that it shouldn't be very hard. I was interested in it and I was very excited to see and actually do it.

It was hard for me after i did the tenth shot. I got my arm and fingers cut during the shots and i still want to try. I was like a crazy boy who did the shot again and again, and never felt tired until his arms and hands were "out of battery".
During that archery, i broke the bow accidently when i was pulling it. I felt very sorry for that because the bow belonged to one of the staff's mother. I was so sorry and thanked her forgiving me. This accident event was also one of the factors that why i liked archery the most.

4 Comments:

Blogger 大葱~~~~~~~ said...

I like the trip so much, and slao the archery. but i can't do it well at first. don't worry about the broken bow, this just like the water that has been splashed out. furthermore, it is valuable to the bow can be broken by such a well-hearted gentleman~ haha >.<

9:03 PM  
Blogger Henry Ruan said...

Good. What is the one thing you like the best about the trip?

4:37 PM  
Blogger 大葱~~~~~~~ said...

do you ask me? i like the swing best, but i didn't take it because there's no time for our team. i am happy that so many friends can be together to enjoy the special three days. what do i like most? i like the boys' cabin most, but i can't live in~!!!!!!!

6:17 PM  
Blogger lcd said...

Haha, i agree with you. The boy's cabins are better than the girls'. We were luck ^_^.....
Actually, i also like the Big Swing besides the archery, but i didn't play it because it was not on our agenda!_!......so bad!
Anyway, it was a wonderful trip!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home